Things I am NOT sorry for:
- Valuing creativity over money.
- Accepting money for my talents and skills.
- Having a messy bedroom floor.
- Adding half and half to my Kalita Brazil.
- Thanking the clerk for their patience while I dig out the nickel (and a few crumbs) from the bottom of my bag.
- Asking for a tampon.
- Using the word tampon.
- Taking care of my energy.
- Not caring what other’s think of me.
- Being human.
Things I AM truly sorry for:
- Not learning my late grandfather’s secret to growing the perfect tomato.
- If I unintentionally made anyone feel lower than me.
- Hurt people that hurt people.