Some of you may have read about this over the years (I can’t find the source), BUT have you done it? I’m also throwing in a little twist.
No need to bring a partner. You can take YOURSELF on a Penny Date. Here’s how to play:
- Pick a number between 10-20. Thats’ the number of times you flip the penny.
- Get dressed. Grab a penny.
- Get into your car and drive. Flip the penny anytime you want to turn. Heads turn Right. Tails turn Left.
- Every time you come to an intersection, flip the penny, and turn in that corresponding direction.
- Once you get to the number from step one, look around and make your date there.
Maybe you found a new place to read a book or a new place to interact with strangers. Or you’ll find a great shot to post to IG.
Wherever your Penny Date leads, I hope you end up somewhere exciting and NEW.